Friday, January 8, 2010

Holidays, New Year, busy times

So, it's been awhile. I was worried it was a fad thing-that I food blogged for 2min and was done. But I'm being drawn back in now that things aren't as busy. We went away for Christmas, stayed home for new year's, and got snowed in twice in 2 weeks, but between work and trying to put my aparment back together (many times) things have been busy here. I do have a TON of photos from all the holiday cooking, well not all of it-have to maintain some family secrets, so recipes there will be forthcoming. I'm also very exicted for my first can jam venture-the recipes will be posted the week of Jan 17-and I was thinking of citrus syrup-for use in tasty mixed drinks, but on my mother's suggestion I might try out an orange marinade. Since I now have 2 recipes in mind I'm gonna start this weekend to have at least one presentable by posting time. I'll also attempt to get some more blogging finished to catch up....

No comments:

Post a Comment